Subject: pending credit items
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], credit <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:03:30 -0800 (PST)

Credit Dept:

Here is a list of outstanding deals that require your approval.  

Thank you,

Patrick Mulvany

Buyer           	Seller          	Deal No.   	Deal Date 	Status       	Reason               	Credit Contact	
							
ENA            	PROGAS1        	Y92376.1  	10/10/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Darren Vanek	
WAMON          	ENA            	YE4750.1  	10/26/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Max Sonnonstine	
WAMON          	ENA            	YE4750.2  	10/26/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Max Sonnonstine	
ENA            	NATIONALENETRA 	YG7967.1  	11/2/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Rudwell Johnson	
ENA            	NATIONALENETRA 	YG7998.1  	11/2/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Rudwell Johnson	
AARB           	ENA            	YG8715.3  	11/2/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Paul Radous 	
ENA            	AARB           	YG8715.5  	11/2/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Paul Radous 	
CON_ED_NY      	ENA            	YH0552.1  	11/5/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Darren Vanek	
HOMESTAOIL     	ENA            	YH0992.1  	11/5/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Rudwell Johnson	
ENA            	HOMESTAOIL     	YH0992.2  	11/5/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Rudwell Johnson	
ENA            	HOMESTAOIL     	YH0992.3  	11/5/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Rudwell Johnson	
ENA            	BPCAPENE       	YJ4705.1  	11/14/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Jay Williams 	
BPCAPENE       	ENA            	YJ4707.1  	11/14/2001	Pending     	Sent to credit      	Jay Williams