Subject: NGX Datafeed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Jay,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a specific time each day
that the datafile that we access is taken offline.  We had a little glitch
last Friday when we tried to do our "end-of-day" poll at 5:00 and couldn't
access the file.  We were able to get a copy of the file from Enron locally
in Calgary and it solved our problem.  Alternatively, however, we would like
to adapt the code so it doesn't try to poll late in the day (if the file
won't be available late in the day).  Could you tell me if there are
specific times when the file won't be available each day?

Thanks Jay.  Otherwise, the feed is working really well.  We've hammered out
most of the implemenation bugs and it seems to be pretty smooth now.

Dan R. Zastawny
Manager, Business Development
Natural Gas Exchange Inc.
Suite 2330, 140 4th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2P 3N3
Phone:	403.974.4335
Fax:	403.974.1719
Visit NGX at http://www.ngx.com/

Every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation -
John D. Rockefeller, Jr., 1941