Subject: FW: Gas Merchantability Reminder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:28:52 -0800 (PST)

fyi

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, December 19, 2001 2:51 PM
Subject:	Gas Merchantability Reminder

December 19, 2001

Notice to: All Producers, Receipt Point Operators, 
Interconnecting Pipelines and Shippers on the Transcontinental 
Gas Pipe Line Corporation (Transco) System

 Subject: Gas Merchantability Reminder

Transco has been receiving gas with a slightly higher heating 
content (btu/cf) in its mainline over the past week and feels 
this is the result of processing plants scaling back their 
operations due to poor economics. Transco reminds Producers and 
Shippers on its system to ensure that processing arrangements 
are in place and that the gas received by Transco meets its 
merchantability requirements. 

These gas merchantability specifications are outlined in 
Transco's gas merchantability notice, most recently re-posted 
July 27, 2001. 

If you have any questions concerning this notice, please contact 
the following at Transco: Ron Doyle, 713-215-2921 or Terry 
Fitch, 713-215- 3361.