Subject: Re: Option Trades
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for sending this - the trades look good.

Thanks,

Errol

   

From:  Torrey Moorer @ ECT                                                    
         02/16/2001 08:47 AM	

	                           

To: Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Dawn C Kenne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tara Sweitzer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dutch 
Quigley/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Option Trades

Hi Errol,

I understand you are having some trouble getting into the view on the sample 
option trade from this morning. AI'm able to get in, so I have attached 
screen prints of the trade and its auto-hedge.

Please verify that these are correct and let either Dawn and Tara or myself 
know..

Thanks,
Torrey