Subject: Re: documentation update request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

January and February documentation for the days requested are available at my 
desk (EBE 3248C).  Please call me if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Errol, X5-8274

[email-masked] on 04/04/2001 03:46:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: documentation update request

Errol -

Could please give me an update on the following requested information?  Please
let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Mark
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark C. Austin on 04/05/2001 03:33 AM
---------------------------

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   Sharon K. Smith@ANDERSEN WO, Kate E. Agnew@ANDERSEN WO, Jennifer
      Stevenson@ANDERSEN WO, [email-masked]
Date: 03/27/2001 04:25 PM
From: Mark C. Austin, Houston, 237 / 5262
Subject:

As part of our monthly testing, could you please provide the forwards detail 
for
the following Natural Gas New Deals for February 2001?  Please let me know if
you have any questions or comments.

Also, please find attached the listing of those requested for January 2001 
that
are still outstanding.  Please let me know what the status of these are as 
soon
as possible.  Please forward this correspondence to any responsible parties 
not
listed above.

Best Regards,

Mark Austin
ext. 68680

February New Deals
(Embedded image moved to file: pic22320.pcx)

January New Deals
(Embedded image moved to file: pic21310.pcx)

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - pic22320.pcx
 - pic21310.pcx