Subject: FW: EOL Deals being flipped automatically
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

Please look into the following and let's talk to EOL about fixing this.  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Vallejo, Stacey  
Sent:	Friday, June 01, 2001 3:13 PM
To:	Gossett, Jeffrey C.
Subject:	EOL Deals being flipped automatically

Hey Jeff,

I just wanted to let you know that the fix that the EOL group put into the system
to automatically flip ECC deals to the FT-US/CAND-ERMS book is working
great for all deals except Gas Daily -Daily Index deals.  For some reason these
deals aren't being flipped by the system.  This is still causing problems.  I'm not
as familiar with all the Houston books that these types of deals are booked to as
you guys are down there, and I'm missing several when I do my search in TAGG 
before I invoice.  Could you please see if your people can go into their books to 
look for any deals between ECC and third counterparties.  

At least there is a little bit of a light at the end of the tunnel, all the rest of the deals
are being flipped okay.  If only we could get these deals looked after, everything
would be perfect.

I'd really appreciate your help on this matter.  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Stacey