Subject: 8:30 Meeting - Room Location
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:59:00 -0800 (PST)

This meeting takes place in EB2831.

Thank you
---------------------- Forwarded by Irena D Hogan/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 10:58 
AM ---------------------------

Jeffrey C Gossett
12/07/2000 10:24 AM
To: Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, William 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Errol 
McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Irena D Hogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Soto/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 8:30 Meeting on systems

There is a 30 minute meeting every morning on the 28th floor at 8:30 about 
systems issues from the prior night and to discuss what books were not 
officialized.  I have gone to this meeting this week, and I think that we 
should always have a representative in the meeting.  Here is what I propose:  
We alternate weeks going to this meeting.

Week of :
Dec. 4   - Jeff Gossett
Dec. 11 - Darron Giron
Dec. 18 - David Baumbach
Dec. 25 - Will Kelly
Jan. 1    -  Kam Keiser
Jan. 8    - Errol Mclaughlin

And then we will start over again.
If you can not go,  make sure that someone goes in your place.

Thanks

Irena and Elizabeth -  Can you please add these daily meetings to the 
appropriate calender?

Thanks