Subject: Re: January 12, 2001 - Brokered Deal Errors
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:37:00 -0800 (PST)

This is great information.  However,  without knowing who entered the deals 
there is little we can do to fix this.  ie.  Is it a trader?  Which book 
admin is it?  Can you get names of the person entering the deals on the 
report?  And do you put every deal that has to be changed on this report?  Or 
just the deals that are in wrong for more than a certain time period?  I 
would caution if you are putting every deal that changes into this report you 
might want to change your practice, as now that the traders have TDS they 
tend to want to see the economic impact ASAP and so everyone including the 
trader is rushing to get the position into the system.  Please let me know if 
there is anything I can do to help.

JG

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Bianca Ornelas @ ENRON                           01/16/2001 04:18 PM

To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, William 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: January 12, 2001 - Brokered Deal Errors