Subject: Re: Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:11:00 -0800 (PST)

We will all be there at 10:30.  Let us know what room.  

This is to discuss counterparty issues.

Thanks

Yolanda Pena@ENRON
01/30/2001 05:04 PM
To: Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, William 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bianca Ornelas/NA/Enron@Enron, 
David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Meeting

Joe Hunter would like to arrange a meeting with all of you as soon as 
possible.

He would like to schedule it for tomorrow between 10:00 and 2:00.

If this is a good time for you, please call me at extension 57816 before 
10:00 tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Yolanda