Subject: RE: Update Resume
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:01:43 -0800 (PST)

he is working on updating it for you
Here is his contact information:

Errol McLaughlin
713.345.8274
[email-masked]

He knows your going to call him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samantha Ray [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 10:54 AM
To: Evanson, Meliza
Subject: Re: Update Resume

Did you get your friend's resume for the UK job?

Sam
----- Original Message -----
From: "Evanson, Meliza" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 10:23 AM
Subject: Update Resume

Hello Samantha,

Here is my resume.  I updated it this morning

Thanks,
 <<maeRESUME2.doc>>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************