Subject: RE: request for information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:38:20 -0800 (PST)

No rows found in both OTC or exchange traded deals.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	McLaughlin Jr., Errol  
Sent:	Monday, November 26, 2001 2:34 PM
To:	Cheung, Cecilia
Subject:	RE: request for information

ENRONENESER

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Cheung, Cecilia  
Sent:	Monday, November 26, 2001 2:24 PM
To:	McLaughlin Jr., Errol
Cc:	Lim, Francis S.
Subject:	FW: request for information

Errol,

Would you tell me which EES counterparty you are interested?(if CP_status = "I" it means it's inactive)  Also would you like to see all deals or just non-expired deals?

Counterparty_cd	Counterparty_Legal_Nm	Cp_status	ID	
ENRONENESER	Enron Energy Services	I	53228	
ENRONENESER10	Enron Energy Services Europe B.V	I	132198	
ENRONENESER3	Enron Energy Services Italy, S.r.l	N	86138	
ENRONENESER4	Enron Energy Services Spain, S.L.	N	86141	
ENRONENESER5	Enron Energy Services Engineering UK Limited	A	86191	
ENRONENESER6	Enron Energy Services Portugal, LDA	A	86294	
ENRONENESER7	Enron Energy Services Netherlands B.V.	A	86296	
ENRONENESER8	Enron Energy Services North America, Inc.	A	90053	
ENRONENESER9	Enron Energy Services International Leasing, Inc.	N	90747	
ENRONENESERCAN	Enron Energy Services Canada Corp.	N	85186	
ENRONENESERDUB	Enron Energy Services, Inc. - Dublin	A	59032	
ENRONENESERINC	Enron Energy Services, Inc.	A	57956	
ENRONENESERLLC	Enron Energy Services, LLC	N	60305	
ENRONENESEROPR	Enron Energy Services Operations, Inc.	A	60306	
ENRONENESERVSWE	Enron Energy Services Sweden AB	A	101287	

Once I hear from you I'll prepare the list and email it to you.

Thanks,
Cecilia
x53362

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Lim, Francis S.  
Sent:	Monday, November 26, 2001 1:52 PM
To:	Cheung, Cecilia
Subject:	request for information

Contact: Errol McLaughlin
       Tel: 5-8274

He is trying to find out all the deal that we have done with EES. They are
usually all booked to the book DUBLIN-AGG (book_ctrpty_id=26579). He
said that they already have those. However, he is not comfortable because
he thinks that there might be other EES deals that are not booked to the
DUBLIN-AGG book. He wants to see a list of EES deals that is not booked
to DUBLIN-AGG.
EES deals are deals that are book the the counterpary that is spelled like
ENRON ENERGY SERVICES