Subject: March New Deals and Originations Request/1st Qtr Outstanding Info -2nd REQUEST
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 00:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Errol,

Per my phone message, please find below the e-mail previously sent on April
14th.  Please review the New Deals and Originations requests as this 
information
is currently an extreme priority to us to complete our quarterly gas testing.
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to assist you or your 
team
in gathering this information.

Thank You,

Mark Austin
68680
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark C. Austin on 05/10/2001 07:44 AM
---------------------------

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
      [email-masked]
cc:   Sharon K. Smith@ANDERSEN WO, [email-masked], Kate E.
      Agnew@ANDERSEN WO
Date: 04/14/2001 03:56 PM
From: Mark C. Austin, Houston, 237 / 5262
Subject:  March New Deals and Originations Request/1st Qtr Outstanding Info

Please find below our March request for New Deals and Originations
documentation.  For New Deals, could you please provide the forwards detail?
For Originations, could you please provide the deal ticket, confirmation, and
forwards detail for the deal requested?

Also, please find attached a revised version of our 1st Quarter Testing
Checklist.  Please review this document for outstanding items.  A new tab has
been added which outlines requests for additional 1st quarter New Deals 
Detailed
information.  For Curve Shift /Applicable Reports, please provide the top page
for the five largest days within each month.  If the P&L for those days is
attributable to Change in Price or Change in Basis Price, please provide the
curve shift reports for those days.  If the P&L is attibutable to other 
reasons,
I would like speak with someone from your region to gain an understanding of 
the
drivers and what type of documentation would best reflect these drivers.

This information is a priority to us as it is needed to complete our quarterly
testing for Earnings Release.  Please let me know if you have any questions or
comments.

Best regards,

Mark Austin
ext. 68680

(Embedded image moved to file: pic18706.pcx)

(See attached file: Qtr Testing Checklist.xls)

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - pic18706.pcx
 - Qtr Testing Checklist.xls