Subject: FW: Resume-Simon Mok for Req. # 108789
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry about that. I meant Req. # 108798.

Imelda 
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Trevino, Imelda D.  
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 4:42 PM
To: Baumbach, David; Giron, Darron; Keiser, Kam; Love, Phillip; McLaughlin, 
Errol
Cc: Graham, Toni
Subject: Resume-Simon Mok for Req. # 108789

Hi All,

Here is a resume for your review for Req. # 108789, Phillip Love's position. 
He was an employee referral. He has been phone screened and is very 
interested in a Risk Management position with Enron. Please review and reply 
back to this e-mail YES or NO if you are interested in this candidate.

Simon Mok- He is currently working for PWC as an Associate with their Dispute 
and Economic Analysis group. He currently assisted PWC in the development of 
an Internet-based software that handles issues related to hedging 
effectiveness, derivative valuation and reporting requirements under FAS 133. 
Very proficient with Excel  and good with Visual Basic. Current salary is 
55K, with performance based bonus of $7500.  

Thanks!
Imelda Trevino 
Human Resources 
ext.5-2539