Subject: Info for September Vincent - 101-0397
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:13:00 -0800 (PST)

?

?

Your Quote Number:????? 101-0397

?

?

To ask questions or to activate your Quote, you can either reply by email or 

?

Call Rob Armstrong or Jimmy Nguy at (281) 296-5294 or (281) 296-5269

?

?

SHOPPING THRU THE INTERNET

?

Thanks for choosing to shop and purchase your next vehicle through the 
Internet Sales Department of our dealership. More and more people each day 
are discovering the ease and advantage of &on-line8 shopping. More than just 
gathering and dispersing information, your Internet Sales Representative will 
actually see you all the way through the final purchase of your new Toyota, 
insuring your complete satisfaction with this all-new, painless and 
hassle-free method of purchasing.

?

?

Hello again, September!

?

We performed the search you requested and we believe we have close to what 
you are looking for!? We have available in our inventory the following 
vehicle:

?

Vehicle:???? 2000 Ford Explorer Automatic (6-cyl, 4-door)? 

Color:??? ???? Exterior- Black

Stock#:????? YZA51697P

Mileage:???? 28,623 (Approximately) 

?

Features Include:? AC, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM/Cassette/CD, Tilt, Dual Airbags, 
Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors, Fog Lamps, Anti-Lock Brakes, Running Boards, 
Roof Rack

?

Sticker Price:????????? $24,995.00

?

Internet Price:???? $21,864.70 + TTL 

PRICE VALID THRU INTERNET SALES DEPARTMENT ONLY.

?

Note:? If we,ve left out any options or added something you do not want, don,
t hesitate to contact us to make the correction. Our goal is to get you 
exactly what you want, at the lowest price available, with no hassles.

?

FREE Tinting or Gold Package!? (Your Choice)

Just to say &thank-you8 for choosing to purchase through the Internet Sales 
Departmentwe would like to present you with a free offer. When you visit the 
dealership and ask for the Internet Sales Department, we will add free Window 
Tinting or Gold Plating Emblem Package to whatever Pre-owned Vehicle you 
purchase through the Internet Department.

?

FREE PRIZE!? (No purchase necessary)

Just to say &thank-you8 for choosing to purchase through the Internet Sales 
Departmentwe would like to present you with a free prize. When you visit the 
dealership and ask for the Internet Sales Department, we will present you 
with a Docu-StandTM, absolutely free! This document holder will keep 
important notes and letters (approx. 50 sheets) in clear view. Papers stand 
straight up, making it easy to refer to them when typing or talking on the 
phone.

?

?

DIRECTIONS

?

Dealership

?

Our dealership is located on I-45 North, just north of 1960. Heading north, 
take the Cypress-Holzwarth Exit (Exit 68) and stay on the feeder through the 
light until you see us on the right.

?

Internet Department

?

The Internet Sales Department is located in special offices at the rear of 
the Used Car Building. This is the smaller building on the right as you enter 
the dealership. Just ask anyone in the Used Car Department up front, and they 
will escort you to our offices. We are open 10:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday thru 
Friday and 10:00 am to 7:00 pm Sunday. All New and Used car sales departments 
are closed on Saturday.

?

DISCLAIMERS

?

This quote is valid through the Internet Sales Department only, and is not 
valid in conjunction with any other sales, promotions, or special offers, 
other than factory rebates and financing specials.

?

Quotes are subject to correction if found to be in error. Quotes on all 
vehicles are on specific units and are subject to availability. Units can be 
reserved for a limited time with a refundable deposit. (Call for details). 

?

Pricing and rebate offers are valid on vehicles sold and delivered prior to 
Jan 31, 2001. Vehicles, which are special ordered or processed prior to Jan 
31, 2001, but not delivered until after Jan 31, 2001, will be subject to 
prices and rebate offers (if any) during the current month at time of 
delivery.

?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

?

Rob Armstrong, Internet Sales Manager

Jimmy Nguy, Internet Sales Representative

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?