Subject: Re: Duke Energy Marketing deals to be flipped to P& book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 04:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Stacy - These deals have been flipped out.

Errol 

Stacey Vallejo@ECT
02/02/2001 11:34 AM
To: Sherry Dawson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Duke Energy Marketing deals to be flipped to P& book

Hey Sherry,

Here is the spreadsheet with the Duke Energy Marketing deals that I need you 
to flip to the FT-US/CAND-ERMS book as soon as possible.  I need to get an 
invoice to them within the next few hours as they need to settle with us on 
Monday.

If you could go through your book and flip any deals between ENA and Duke 
Energy Marketing LP to the P& book to settle with ECC that would help solve 
some problems.  Please let me know if you have any questions on this.  Just 
to let you know, Carole Frank took notes this morning when I walked her 
through running that download in TAGG.  It can be done for any counterparty 
in any book, so you can also run it for Duke Energy Marketing LP as well.

Thanks
Stacey