Subject: John Arnold Crude Oil Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Dawn,

John Arnold is now hitting the crude oil stacks.  Currently the deals are 
booking to NG-Price.  Attached is a completed new book request form with the 
short name for his new crude book - NG-Price-Crude.  We are changing the 
deals to the new book today, but we need them to start booking automatically 
tomorrow, if possible.  We can discuss in the meeting at 4 pm.

Thanks, 

Errol
---------------------- Forwarded by Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron on 02/27/2001 
01:36 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Nancy Hernandez                           02/27/2001 01:26 PM

To: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, John D Powell/HOU/ECT, Ron Nolte/Enron, 
Rudi Zipter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Todd Warwick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tracey Irvin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clara Carrington/HOU/ECT, Burton 
McIntyre/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bjorn Hagelmann/HOU/ECT@ECT, Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robin Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Manfred Roenz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Christian 
LeBroc/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Xochitl Figueroa/NA/Enron@Enron, Sunil 
Dalal/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rahmaan Mwongozi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bilal 
Bajwa/NA/Enron@Enron, Minal Dalia/HOU/EES@EES, Homan Amiry/LON/ECT@ECT, Susan 
D Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sue Vasan/NA/Enron, Marina Ng/NA/Enron@Enron, 
GCP_Houston, Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mechelle Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim 
Leggett/NA/Enron
cc: Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Completed Bookrequest 691

Attached please find completed bookrequest 691.  

For Information purposes the following is a detail of the various portfolios 
which contain the newly created book.

Root Portfolio     Portfolio Name 
AGG-ECT     NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
AGG-ENE      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
GASUSER      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
COMMODITY-VAR     NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
NG-HOUSTON     NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
US-VAR      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
COMMODITY_VAR1     NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
AGG-CREDIT      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
DISCOUNTING-USD     NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
INFINITY-USD      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
POS-GAS-TRD     NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
CREDIT-AGG      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
AGG-GASII      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
COMP-INC-VAR     NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 
AGG-GASIV      NG-PRC-CRUDE-P1 

Regards,

Nancy