Subject: Chicago Midpoint pricing for December 21, 22, and 23, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:10:00 -0800 (PST)

On December 21, 2000,  I reported a weighted average price of $16.00 for gas 
flow on  December 22-26, 2000.

The weighted average trade price via Enron Online will reflect a price of 
$15.76.   This price was increased to $16.00 to encompass trades transacted 
via the telephone. 

The reason for the interest in this time period is as follows:

Nicor Gas Company was closed for  their company holiday on Friday, December 
22nd.  As a result, volumes delivered at Nicor were traded for  the December 
22-26 time period.  Gas Daily published a price of $15.70 for the December 
22-26 time period.  Nicor Gas Company made a decision to buy gas on December 
22nd (even though they were closed)  for the December 23-26 time period, 
which resulted in a $13.88 posting for the December 23-26th period.  I 
received several phone calls from various marketing companies expressing 
concern that Gas Daily was going to revise the posting, based on the minimal 
activity that transacted on December 22nd.  

While, my practice is to simply take the price as reported on Enron Online, 
from time-to-time, there will be significant volumes transacted over the 
telephone that will impact the Enron Online price.  My volume  is a little 
over-stated, but simply  from a cursory glance standpoint, as opposed to 
intentionally reporting erroneous information.