Subject: Letter of Understanding Project 20/20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find the proposed Letter of Understanding and the Attachment 
2 Initial Organization Chart for your review and comment.  

Shonnie L. Daniel
Assistant General Counsel
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, Suite 3871
Houston, Texas  77002-7361
(713) 853-1463 phone
(713) 646-3490 fax
[email-masked]

This e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is intended only for use by the 
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or 
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this 
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is strictly prohibited.