Subject: Updated Agenda for Meeting with Crescendo on Wednesday, July 26
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

8:30 - 9:00  Ken & Jim Arrive

9:00 - 9:30 Mark begins discussion on VPP Model Assumptions and Explanation

9:30 - 10:00 Scott, Arvel, etc. to discuss Critical Path forward

10:00 - 11:00 Ken & Jim visit with Scott and Steve regarding issues (NPI, 
etc.)

11:00 - 11:45 Joan, Eric, & Mark discuss Put Swaptions on Entrada Gas and 
remaining VPP issues

11:45 - 1:00 Lunch (either in-house or off-campus depending on needs)

1:00 - 2:30 Talk about Field Development Plans with Arvel, Walt, Chris, and 
Steve

2:30 - 3:30 Meet with Audrey and Rusty(?) 

3:30 - 4:30 Meet with Gerald Nemec - Pipeline Attorney

4:30 - 5:30 Remaining Issues

We will be in EB 3335 for all meetings.

Please let me know if you would like to be included in the lunch plans so 
preparations can be made as necessary.

Thanks,
Mark
x31709