Subject: Project 20/20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached below is a black lined version of the Letter of Understanding for 
Project 20/200 with the revisions we discussed.  Please review and provide 
any comments as soon as possible.  We want to forward this to Northern Border 
this morning.  Thanks.  Shonnie
----- Forwarded by Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 08:40 AM -----

	"HAL HALTOM" <[email-masked]>
	08/01/2000 08:06 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Melinda Brunger" <[email-masked]>, "Roger Rippy" 
<[email-masked]>, "ROB TAYLOR" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Project 20/20

Attached is a revised draft of the letter of understanding incorporating your 
comments.  Please call me with any comments you may have to this draft. 
Thanks, Hal.

 - BL LOU.doc