Subject: Project 20/20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 06:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find (i) clean and  black lined versions of the revised 
Letter of Understanding and (ii) a revised Attachment 3 (Org. Chart).  
Attachment  2 will be forwarded later today.    

Shonnie L. Daniel
Assistant General Counsel
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, Suite 3871
Houston, Texas  77002-7361
(713) 853-1463 phone
(713) 646-3490 fax
[email-masked]

This e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is intended only for use by the 
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or 
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this 
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is strictly prohibited.