Subject: 20/20 Attachment 2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 04:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find Attachment 2 to the Letter of Understanding forwarded 
yesterday.  Please call with any questions. 

Shonnie L. Daniel
Assistant General Counsel
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, Suite 3871
Houston, Texas  77002-7361
(713) 853-1463 phone
(713) 646-3490 fax
[email-masked]

This e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is intended only for use by the 
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or 
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this 
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is strictly prohibited.