Subject: Project 20/20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

One change to the drafts I just forwarded.  The second sentence of the  
Purchase Price section in the Term Sheet will be deleted.  The purchase price 
will be all cash and no note will be executed. 
----- Forwarded by Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT on 08/04/2000 05:42 PM -----

	Gerald Nemec
	08/04/2000 05:15 PM
		 
		 To: Eva Neufeld/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Robert Hill/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Paul 
Miller/NPNG/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Brian Bierbach/DEN/ECT@Enron, Mark Whitt/DEN/ECT@Enron, Michelle 
Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian 
Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cris Sherman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhett Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Chris Hilgert/HOU/ECT@ect, Ann Ballard/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ranabir 
Dutt/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: Project 20/20

Attached are clean and blacklined version of the revised Letter of 
Understanding

This e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is intended only for use by the 
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or 
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this 
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail (and any attachment(s) hereto) is strictly prohibited.