Subject: Oasis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Netting Agreement 96019013:  This is Happy Netting - No Paper Exist for this 
Agreement.  The notes on the Core Main Tab  indicates this. 

Parking 96016654:  I spoke with  Sandra Grimes at Oasis Pipe Line Company and 
she indicated that this contract did not exist in their system.  They do not 
have any documentation.  Their contract nos. start with 028......she is not 
aware of OPLC Synthetic as their contract no..  Therefore,  the other Parking 
and Loan Agreements effective May 1, 2000 are not the same contract.  
Further, the documented status confirms that no paper exist and was setup in 
completely.  

I will probably terminate this contract in Global Contracts becasue it 
appears that it was setup in error. In fact, the contract does not have 
contracted services.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Marlene
3-9167

---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/08/2000 
02:47 PM ---------------------------

Eric Gillaspie
08/08/2000 02:31 PM
To: Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Oasis

Marlene,

I'm reviewing the amendments to the Oasis contracts that you have forwarded 
to me.  I have also completed the Assignment (ENA to HPL) for the following 
contracts:

ASSIGNED GAS TRANSPORTATION CONTRACTS

_______Caption:   Global Contract No:  Effective Date:_____
(1) Interruptible NGPA Section 311  96019482   2/1/99
 Gas Transportation Agreement

(2) Firm Intrastate Gas Transportation   96019481   2/1/99
 Agreement

(3) Netting Agreement (confirmed only)  96019013   1/1/99

(4) Interruptible Intrastate Gas   96016667   8/1/99
 Transportation Agreement

(5) Parking (documented)    96016654   7/1/98

(6) Interruptible NGPA Section 311   96015445   11/1/97
 Gas Transportation Agreement

The only outstanding issue is that the Netting Agreement (96019013) and the 
Parking Agreement (96016654) are not papered.  In order to assign the 
documents they need to be papered.  Would you please work with Oasis to get 
these papered as they are the transporter. (It should be their paper).

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886