Subject: Re: LOU
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Eva,  

The project finance documents were in the material forwarded to you.  We can 
specifically discuss the existing credit support and where you will find both 
the credit support requirements and existing guaranties if that would be 
helpful.  Shonnie

	Eva Neufeld@ENRON
	08/10/2000 09:18 AM
		 
		 To: Shonnie Daniel
		 cc: Janet Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, John Jesse/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Jerry 
Peters/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Gaye Lynn Schaffart/NPNG/Enron@Enron, Paul Miller, 
Robert Hill
		 Subject: LOU

Shonnie,

 I wanted to let you know what I've found out regarding the "Buyer Credit 
Support" section of the LOU.
John Jesse, Finance and Credit,  has been talking with Ranabir, but is not 
comfortable signing off on the section because he hasn't been able to review 
any of the financial documents.  

 As a means to resolve this issue and move forward, I suggest that an 
Attachment for this section be created and each credit support obligation be 
listed.    I believe that the specificity of the list and further discussions 
with Ranabir and others, as necessary, would provide us the necessary 
information.

 Let me know what you think.  Thanks.  Eva.