Subject: Project 20/20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached for your review, please find initial drafts of the following 
documents in connection with the above-referenced transactions:

Wind River:

1.  Consent to Assignment to be executed by Barclays Bank PLC which reflects 
the consent of Barclays to the assignment by Enron Corp. of the Sponsor 
Guarantee.

2. Release Agreement to be executed by Lost Creek and ENA which reflects Lost 
Creek's release of ENA under the Firm Gathering Agreement.

Powder River:

3. Omnibus Consent to be executed by BankBoston, N.A. and Credit Lyonnais 
which approves the assignment by Enron Corp. of the Sponsor Guarantee and the 
termination of the ENA Consent to Assignment.

4. Termination of Consent to Assignment to be executed by BankBoston, N.A. 
and ENA which terminates the ENA Consent to Assignment.

5. Release Agreement to be executed by Fort Union and ENA which reflects Fort 
Union's release of ENA under the Firm Gathering Agreement.

Should you have any comments or questions regarding any of the attached 
documents, please do not hesitate to call me at 713-220-4124.

Jason Peters

 - Consentt.DOC
 - Consentt.DOC
 - Terminat.DOC
 - MutualRe.DOC
 - MutualRe.DOC