Subject: Crescendo / Wildhorse
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Wildhorse Operating Team met yesterday (Thursday 08/10) and I was 
informed this morning that Wildhorse has decided to present us a formal 
proposal to gather Crescendo's Entrada gas from San Arroyo.  Wildhorse told 
me to expect the proposal by Friday 08/18; I'll continue to monitor next week 
to ensure they do not delay any further.

The nature of the project would be similar to what Wildhorse discussed with 
NG Resources in the past...Wildhorse will construct certain pipeline segments 
in order to isolate a seperate low Btu gathering line from San Arroyo to 
Crescendo's proposed plant location at Badger Wash.  

Obviously, when Ken (or myself) receives the proposal, a group meeting would 
be very beneficial as I'm sure there will be numerous questions/issues for us 
to contemplate.....gathering capacity, structure, contract issues, plant 
issues, etc.

Talk to everyone at the Tues. meeting.

Dan