Subject: Revised Trailblazer Open Season packet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 04:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald - our Trailblazer Expansion/Extension Open Season participation is no 
longer in play.  Trailblazer more or less canceled the open season and 
subsequently has come out with another "expansion only" open season.  It 
appears we may buy a small amount under this new open season.  

Below, I've included info on the new open season, including a "new" Precedent 
Agreement that will need to be execute and sent to Trailblazer by Friday.  
You will note that it is essentially the same as the prior P.A. with one 
notable exception....there is no management out.  Please review and comment 
on the attached P.A.  Trailblazer will not accept a management out; 
therefore, if we participate, we will own the capacity. 

chris
x31666 

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Meyer/HOU/ECT on 08/14/2000 10:55 
AM ---------------------------

"Chamness, David" <[email-masked]> on 08/10/2000 03:12:49 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Brown, Ronald" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Revised Trailblazer Open Season packet

Please note the changes to the open season as a result of customer response.
The first file highlights the changes; the other two are the complete
documents.

 <<Trailblazer EBB4.doc>>  <<Trailblazer-Open Season II Proced Revised.doc>>
 <<Trailblazer-Precedent Agree II Revised.doc>>

 - Trailblazer EBB4.doc
 - Trailblazer-Open Season II Proced Revised.doc
 - Trailblazer-Precedent Agree II Revised.doc