Subject: Blacklined Purchase and Sale Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find the blacklined version of the Project 20/20 purchase and 
sale agreement showing changes from the draft circulated last week.  This 
version was given to Norther Border yesterday.  I need any comments you may 
have as soon as possible.  

Shonnie
----- Forwarded by Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT on 08/21/2000 09:55 AM -----

	"HAL HALTOM" <[email-masked]>
	08/21/2000 08:10 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Blacklined Purchase and Sale Agreement

Attached is a blacklined copy of the draft of the Purchase and Sale Agreement 
that was distributed yesterday.  Hal.

 - BL ENA PSA.doc