Subject: Re: Oasis Transportation K's
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Marlene, 

 I am forwarding to you for your further handling all of the Amendments 
relating to the Oasis contracts, the three unexecuted contracts, and the our 
assignment (from ENA to HPL) execution originals, all discussed below.
A few notes relating to this matter:
 (1)  Darren Farmer has initialled off on some of the amendments and 
contracts, but not all of them.  His initials need to be obtained.
 (2)  Firm Intrastate (Global Number 96045681) has been initialled by Legal, 
we did however, make one change/deletion to the force Majeure provision of 
this contract.
 
 If you have any questions, concerns or comments please give me a call.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Marlene Hilliard
	08/18/2000 09:31 AM
		 
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Oasis Transportation K's

Eric,

I have set these contracts up Global Contracts.

      Oasis Contract No. Global Contract No.  

(1)  Parking and Loan Agreement  028-27099-13-001         96045679  05/01/2000

(2)  Parking and Loan Agreement  028-27099-13-002          
96045680                     05/01/2000

(3)  Firm Intrastate Gas Transportation                      
028-27099-13-002                       96045681                     04/01/2000
       Agreement 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Marlene Hilliard
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/18/2000 
09:26 AM ---------------------------

Marlene Hilliard
08/16/2000 11:26 AM
To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Oasis Transportation K's

Eric,

We left off three contracts between Oasis Pipe Line Company.

              Oasis Contract No.

(1)  Parking and Loan Agreement           028-27099-13-001  05/01/2000

(2)  Parking and Loan Agreement          
028-27099-13-002                      05/01/2000

(3)  Firm Intrastate Gas Transportation Agreement        
028-27099-02-005                 04/01/2000

Should we include the Purchase/Sale contracts? Sandra Grimes informed me of  
Oasis Contract No. 028-27099-01-001 effective 5/1/2000.  Should this be on 
this Exhibit A as well.

She also inquired as to the status of the contracts that I route to you for 
signature.

Marlene Hilliard
3-9167
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/16/2000 
10:37 AM ---------------------------

Eric Gillaspie
08/11/2000 01:46 PM
To: Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Oasis Transportation K's  

Marlene, 

I am forwarding the 2 execution originals of the ENA to HPL assignment of 
Oasis transportation contracts for your further handling.  The assignment 
covers the following contracts:

(1)  Interruptible NGPA Section 311  96019482   2/1/99
 Gas Transportation Agreement

(2)  Firm Intrastate Gas Transportation   96019481   2/1/99
 Agreement

(3)  Interruptible Intrastate Gas   96016667   8/1/99
 Transportation Agreement

(4)  Interruptible NGPA Section 311   96015445   11/1/97
 Gas Transportation Agreement

Thanks for your assistance,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Marlene Hilliard
	08/10/2000 08:19 AM
		 
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Oasis

Eric,

(2) 96016654 does not have any deals attached.  I have terminated this 
contract in Global Contracts.  You can proceed with the Assignment.

Marlene
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/10/2000 
08:17 AM ---------------------------

Marlene Hilliard
08/09/2000 09:56 PM
To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Oasis

Eric,

(1) Yes,  "Happy Netting Agreements" are never papered and are used solely 
for accounting purposes.  They are used on the Puchase/Sale Contracts.  
Further, Pipeline Netting Contracts are never papered and are used solely for 
accounting purposes.  They are used on teh Transportation Contracts.

(2)  First thing in the morning I will check to see if deals are attached to 
the contract.  Then I can terminate the contract.  Otherwise, I can not 
terminate the contract.  I doubt if deal are because Sandra Grimes at Oasis 
Pipe Line Company indicated that the thirdd party no. did not belong to 
them.  

Marlene
Ext. 3-9167 
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/09/2000 
09:45 PM ---------------------------

Eric Gillaspie
08/09/2000 06:31 PM
To: Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect
cc:  
Subject: Re: Oasis  

Marlene,

(1) I'm not familiar with Happy Netting.  Are "Happy Netting Agreements" not 
papered and used solely for accounting purposes?; and
If you terminate the Parking contract then we can proceed with the assignment 
from ENA to HPL.  (2) Please inform me of your decision to terminate the 
Parking contract.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Marlene Hilliard
	08/08/2000 03:22 PM
		 
		 To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Oasis

Netting Agreement 96019013:  This is Happy Netting - No Paper Exist for this 
Agreement.  The notes on the Core Main Tab  indicates this. 

Parking 96016654:  I spoke with  Sandra Grimes at Oasis Pipe Line Company and 
she indicated that this contract did not exist in their system.  They do not 
have any documentation.  Their contract nos. start with 028......she is not 
aware of OPLC Synthetic as their contract no..  Therefore,  the other Parking 
and Loan Agreements effective May 1, 2000 are not the same contract.  
Further, the documented status confirms that no paper exist and was setup in 
completely.  

I will probably terminate this contract in Global Contracts becasue it 
appears that it was setup in error. In fact, the contract does not have 
contracted services.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Marlene
3-9167

---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/08/2000 
02:47 PM ---------------------------

Eric Gillaspie
08/08/2000 02:31 PM
To: Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Oasis

Marlene,

I'm reviewing the amendments to the Oasis contracts that you have forwarded 
to me.  I have also completed the Assignment (ENA to HPL) for the following 
contracts:

ASSIGNED GAS TRANSPORTATION CONTRACTS

_______Caption:   Global Contract No:  Effective Date:_____
(1) Interruptible NGPA Section 311  96019482   2/1/99
 Gas Transportation Agreement

(2) Firm Intrastate Gas Transportation   96019481   2/1/99
 Agreement

(3) Netting Agreement (confirmed only)  96019013   1/1/99

(4) Interruptible Intrastate Gas   96016667   8/1/99
 Transportation Agreement

(5) Parking (documented)    96016654   7/1/98

(6) Interruptible NGPA Section 311   96015445   11/1/97
 Gas Transportation Agreement

The only outstanding issue is that the Netting Agreement (96019013) and the 
Parking Agreement (96016654) are not papered.  In order to assign the 
documents they need to be papered.  Would you please work with Oasis to get 
these papered as they are the transporter. (It should be their paper).

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886