Subject: Contracts for Project Triple Lutz
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Following up on the discussion in our staff meeting today, I am forwarding 
information that Sandi requested of Cheryl Dudley this morning.  Please 
review the attached spreadsheet listing of "Top 10" purchase, sale and 
transport contracts and call Sandi if you have any knowledge as to why Cheryl 
Dudley might not be able to find executed contracts for any of those 
transactions.  Please note that the list below is NOT the listing of Top 10 
contracts; you'll have to open and look at the spreadsheet.   

If you know that a transaction is in some stage of negotiation, it would be 
helpful to send Sandi the latest draft of the relevant contract.  It would 
also be helpful to know "the story" of why the contract is not yet 
completed,  Please call Sandi in the morning (or me) if you have any 
questions.  Thanks for your help in getting this significant matter addressed.

Steve
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 08/23/2000 03:15 PM -----

	Cheryl Dudley
	08/23/2000 02:37 PM
		 
		 To: Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Contracts for Project Triple Lutz

Attached are the files that I received to use in pulling the contracts for 
the Data Room.  I was never given any lists of just the top 10 
purchase/sales/transportation customers.  I believe that those lists were 
used to come up with the contract lists that I was given and that those 
customers are included in the top 25 of each type of contract.  Melissa 
Graves or George Weissman might be able to help with the "Top 10 Customers".

Since I couldn't find "paper" for some of the original 25 purchase, sales & 
transportation contracts, I continued down the list until I actually had 
"paper" for 25 of each.
Below is the listing of those additional contracts.

Purchase

Enron
Entity  Counterparty     Global # Contract Type

ENA  Statoil Energy Trading, Inc.   96000579 Master Purchase Sale Spot
HPL  Goldston Oil Corp.    96023410 Committed Reserves Agreement - First 
Purchaser
HPL  EOG Resources, Inc.    96017489 Committed Reserves Agreement - First 
Purchaser
HPL  Goldston Oil Corp.    96003438 Master Purchase Sale Spot
ENA  Duke Energy Trading & Marketing LLC  96007427 Master Purchase Sale Spot 
ENA  North Central Oil Corp.    96005067 Single Transaction Purchase Firm
HPL  Dominion Exploration & Production, Inc.  96022856 Committed Reserves 
Agreement - First Purchaser
     (formerly: Saxet Energy, Ltd.)

Sales

Enron
Entity  Counterparty     Global # Contract Type

HPL  Brandywine Industrial Gas Inc./Conoco, Inc. 96000381 Single Transaction 
Sale Firm & Spot
HPL  Temple-Inland Forest Products Corp.  96001360 Master Sale Firm
ENA  Empire Pipeline Corp.    96000706 Master Sale Firm
ENA  Calpine Fuels Texas, Corp.   96014804 Single Transaction Sale Firm
HPL  Air Products, Inc.    96000282 Single Transaction Sale Firm
ENA  EOG Resources Marketing, Inc.   96000979 Master Purchase Sale Firm
ENA  Union Carbide Corp.    96002201 Single Transaction Sale Firm
ENA  Unit Gas Transmission Company, Inc.  96002879 Master Purchase Sale Firm

Transportation

Enron
Entity  Counterparty     Global # Contract Type

HPL  Dynegy Marketing & Trade   96006779 Transportation - 311 - Interruptible
HPL  Conoco, Inc.     96019743 Transportation - Intrastate - Interruptible
HPL  Sempra Energy Trading Corp.   96018800 Transportation & Storage - 
Intrastate - Interruptible
HPL  Exxon Company, USA    96006309 Transportation - 311 - Interruptible
HPL  Texaco Natural Gas Inc.    96011283 Transportation - Intrastate - 
Interruptible

Today I met with Ed Gottlob, Melissa Graves, etc. & we are trying to get 
"paper" for the 5 transportation, 7 purchase & 8 sales that "fell off" the 
first go-round of the document production.  If we are able to get all of 
those, the additional contracts that I pulled won't be needed any longer.  
(Even though the decision was made to go ahead & leave them in the Data Room.)

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Cheryl Dudley
X - 36982
EB 2191A