Subject: Re: Amoco Transport Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Eric-  Please see attached.  This spreadsheet is what Mike Morris sent to 
Amoco and should include all the rates.  Please note that we made a change in 
the way we quoted transport between the Amoco term deal in '99 and the 
extension made in '00.  We now quote rates to Ship Channel, so where the old 
agreement may have been a $.03 receipt rate at El Gordo with a $.00 out rate 
at Hoescht, under the 2000 agreement that rate now appears as a $.055 receipt 
rate at El Gordo with a ($.03) delivery rate at Hoescht.  That is how this 
new deal is being invoiced.  Also, I was surprised to see Tomcat, #553, on 
the 311 agreement since I have always understood that Tomcat was the only 
point that was 284.  Lastly, I checked with Mike Morris and, on this 2000 
extension, there were no incentives for larger volumes.  The deal was for a 
straight 20.000mm/day for the lenth of the term.  If you have any questions 
or I can help in any way, please let me know.

Eric Gillaspie
08/24/2000 10:41 AM
To: Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Amoco Transport Contracts

Lauri,

Per Gerald's request, I have attached the three Amoco contracts.  Please find 
the highlighted receipt & delivery points and provide us with the missing 
rate information.  

    

Thanks for your assistance,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886