Subject: vehicle rental in Gillette
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

David,  What should we do in this situation.  Shonnie 31463
----- Forwarded by Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT on 08/28/2000 06:02 PM -----

	Jessica A Wentworth@ENRON
	08/28/2000 05:50 PM
		 
		 To: Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Brian Bierbach/NA/Enron@Enron, Ken Choyce/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: vehicle rental in Gillette

Question for you guys - because of our past experience and situation I wanted 
to have you guys let me know what to do on insurance.

The Gillette office is going to lease a 4 wheel drive vehicle for 1 month.  
The lease is through Enterprise and they are asking if we want them to add 
insurance.  Enron doesn't have a corporate rate for Enterprise.  I don't want 
to assume anything so should we have them add it or not?  

I am checking into trying to lease from Avis because we do have a rental 
agreement with them.

Thanks

Jessica

Car Rental Contracts

Rental car contracts for January 1, 2000, through December 31, 2000 have been 
awarded to:

National Car Rental and Avis Rent A Car System, Inc.

When you rent a vehicle from National or Avis under the Contract, the daily 
rental rate includes two kinds of insurance: 
Avis, the coverage is $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence, and 
$50,000 for property damage. 
These coverage's only apply when the vehicle is rented at the contract rate 
using the following state contract identifier numbers: 

National - 5000838
Avis - A288200