Subject: Re: Kinder / Morgan MidCon Tx Interconnect agreement with HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have them.  The first thing that was deficient was that there were no 
Exhibits to the contract.  I had to have those prepared by Tom Fry.  The next 
question, because of the change of scope, was whether the costs were still in 
line with the PASS that was executed by all.  I am told by Blevins that that 
is not the case.  I am waiting on Tom and Brad to provide new cost estimates 
so as to see if we need to revise the PASS first.  Once those issues are 
resolved, I will execute the contracts.

To: Jim Schwieger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Kinder / Morgan MidCon Tx Interconnect agreement with HPL  

Jim,  I forwarded those to Steve Schneider for signature.  I think Steve was 
waiting on some Exhibits.

	Jim Schwieger
	08/28/2000 05:00 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Kinder / Morgan MidCon Tx Interconnect agreement with HPL

Gerald:  

Kevin from MidCon Texas called and was inquiring as to the status of the 
Interconnect agreement.  He said that they had signed it and sent it over for 
HPL's signature.  I have not seen it or heard of anything for several 
months.  Do you know the status?  Would you please let me know either way.

 Thanks,  Jim