Subject: Re: Revised Purchase and Sale Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 02:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hal,  We need to add the assignments of the Assumed Obligations from Seller 
to Purchaser as Closing obligations and attach an assignment and assumption 
agreement as an exhibit.  Also can you please have the exhibits revised to 
reflect the proper entities as we discussed yesterday and forward those.  
Call with any questions. Thanks.  Shonnie  

	"HAL HALTOM" <[email-masked]>
	08/29/2000 09:15 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "ROB TAYLOR" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Revised Purchase and Sale Agreement

Attached is a blacklined draft of the Purchase and Sale Agreement 
incorporating the changes we discussed yesterday.

Hal.

 - BL NBP PSA.doc