Subject: Firm Storage Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark, I checked Global and two of the four contracts listed under "last used" 
are in "executed" status, MidCon 96006304 and Trading & Transportation 
96006708.
Energy Transfer 96008328 and Mieco 96008853 are "documented".  Please forward 
any contract files to Eric Gillaspie in Legal on 38.

So far, we have not been asked to provide storage contracts for the data 
room.  Of course, that is subject to change.  So we don't need the Cannon and 
Texas General Land Ks at this time.

Eric, it looks like there are four contracts that we are interested in 
terminating per Lauri's note.  

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Jackie 
X 39177

---------------------- Forwarded by Jackie Morgan/HOU/ECT on 08/29/2000 09:54 
AM ---------------------------

Lauri A Allen
08/29/2000 08:52 AM
To: Jackie Morgan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kenny J Soignet/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Firm Storage Contracts

Jackie-

Kenny reviewed the storage contracts.  Only the following contracts are 
current:

Cannon Interests 
Texas General Land Office

Below are the "last used" dates for the remainder:

Energy Transfer- 8/97
MidCon Gas Services- 1/97
Mieco- 1/98
Trading & Transportation- 4/00

Kenny saw no need for the above contracts and would be amenable to having 
them terminated.  Please give Kenny a call if you have any questions on these 
contracts.