Subject: Re: Operating Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Candy - This isn't a matter I'm working on.

	Candace L Bywaters
	08/29/2000 09:40 AM
		 
		 To: Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Operating Agreement

I'm losing track, here.  Is anyone working on an Operating Agreement with 
Merl Vanek for the water well on Vanek's grazing lease at 
Bammel?  I believe I sent a copy of Vanek's Grazing Lease to Gerald a week or 
so ago.

Whoever has the assignment, please include language concerning not only 
Vanek's full responsibility for operation and maintenance at no cost or 
expense to HPL, but also his accountability to bear and fines, charges or 
fees associated with the ownership and operation of the well.

Please send me a draft of this Operating Agreement at your earliest 
opportunity.  Ir's effective date will be the same as the effective date for 
HPL's ownership of this well.