Subject: Re: vehicle rental in Gillette
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shonnie,

I suggest that if we're unable to rent from either Avis or National, that we 
elect the same levels of insurance coverage under the rental agreement with 
Enterprise as we have negotiated in the corporate contracts.

As information, here is the summary of the insurance provided under the 
corporate rental car agreements 
(this can be found at the intranet site http://travel.enron.com/accomm.html)

Car Rental Contracts

Rental car contracts for January 1, 2000, through December 31, 2000 have been 
awarded to:

National Car Rental and Avis Rent A Car System, Inc.

When you rent a vehicle from National or Avis under the Contract, the daily 
rental rate includes two kinds of insurance: 
L/DW(Loss/Damage Waiver) - This is what is called Comprehensive or Collision 
on your personal auto. It covers the rental vehicle and pays for and damage 
to it. 
Liability - This covers persons and property outside the rental vehicle. For 
both National and Avis, the coverage is $100,000 per person/$300,000 per 
occurrence, 
and $50,000 for property damage. 

These coverage's only apply when the vehicle is rented at the contract rate 
using the following state contract identifier numbers: 

National - 5000838
Avis - A288200

Please call Tracy Ramsey (Travel Manager) at 713/646-8311 if you have any 
questions.