Subject: Re: 20/20 Due Diligence
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,

 Thanks for the documents, including the recently executed Amendment No. 3 to 
each of the Gathering Contracts and the Amendment No. 2 to BR's contract.

Suzanne

	Suzanne Franco
	08/24/2000 03:38 PM
	
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eva Neufeld/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Gaye Lynn Schaffart/NPNG/Enron@Enron 

Subject: 20/20 Due Diligence

Gerald,

 While reviewing Lost Creek documents, number II.h. on the Index of 
Agreements, I found that we do not have a copy of numbers 5 and 6 to the 
Table of Contents for II.h.  Would you please send me a copy of:

 5.  Amendment No. 1 to Firm Gathering Agreement; Firm Gathering Agreement 
between BRTI and LCGC; and

 6.  Burlington Resources Inc.'s Guaranty of BRTI's obligations under the 
BRTI Firm Gathering Agreement.

If you would like to fax these documents to me, the fax number is (402) 
398-7914; to send them to me via inter-office mail, I am at OMA0539.  If you 
need to reach me by phone, please call 402/398-7885.

Thanks.

Suzanne