Subject: Regulatory filing list
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am renewing the effort to compile a comprehensive list of filings made 
with regulatory agencies by HPL and affiliated companies.  The template on 
which to list the information has been modified pursuant to suggestions by 
several people, and the final template (in Excel format) is attached hereto 
(see "RegFilingForm" below).  Some of you have already sent me responses to 
earlier drafts (which are already included on "RegFilingsMaster" below), but 
please re-complete the form as necessary to include information in the added 
columns.  We intend to ultimately be able to "sort" the entries by various 
categories (company, agency, state, etc.) so that we can generate partial 
lists for particular purposes.
 In addition to the spreadsheet, we are also going to put together a "desk 
book" about such filings, which will include a copy of the relevant forms and 
any instructions regarding the completion and filing of such forms.  So 
please also send me a copy of forms/reports which you file with agencies for 
inclusion in the desk book.  Since rules and forms obviously will change from 
time to time, the desk book will be in loose leaf form to allow for easy 
updating.
 Attachment "RegFilingsMaster" shows what information I have previously 
received and already incorporated into the form.  Please use Attachment 
RegFilingForm to make any additions, and I will have it incorporated into the 
master spreadsheet.  If there are any corrections or deletions which need to 
be made on RegFilingsMaster (e.g., if we no longer make LRC/Bridgeline 
filings), please tell me that as well.
 I'm sure there are people/departments that make filings that I am not even 
aware of, so please forward this form to anyone who might remotely have any 
information we need to complete this project (and cc: me so I know to follow 
up with them).  I hope to finalize this long-standing project by the end of 
September, so please send me your responses by September 20 so we can collate 
them into a complete list.  If you receive this memo and do not have anything 
to add to the list, please send me an e-mail stating that fact as well so I 
don't bother you again. 
 Thank you very much for your help.  E-mail me or call me at 36417 if you 
have any questions.