Subject: Assignment of Oasis Pipeline contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 02:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, September 1, 2000, I contacted Sandra Grimes and John Lopez and 
informed them that a letter to disregard the Assignement and Assumption 
Agreement would be forwarded to their offices on Tuesday, September 5, 2000. 

Please let me know when this letter or agreement is complete so I can route 
it for signature.  If it will not be ready today, please let me know.

Marlene D. Hilliard
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 09/05/2000 
09:04 AM ---------------------------

Marlene Hilliard
09/01/2000 02:52 PM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Assignment of Oasis Pipeline contracts

Gerald,

I contacted Sandra Grimes and John Lopez, Manager of Logistics, of Oasis Pipe 
Line Company and informed them that the contracts should remain with Enron 
North America Corp.  

However, they have asked for an agreement or letter to disregard the 
assignment and assumption agreement effective September 1, 2000.  They would 
like to have this agreement or letter ASAP. 

I will fax it to:  Atten:  Sandra Grimes
        Fax:  (713)  758-9835

I can forward the original to Oasis Pipe Line Company on Tuesday, 9/5/2000.  

Let me know when the agreement or letter is ready and I will route it for 
signatures, accordingly.  If it cannot be ready today, I will contact Sandra 
Grimes and John Lopez and inform them that it will be ready on Tuesday, 
9/5/2000.

Marlene Hilliard 
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 09/01/2000 
02:34 PM ---------------------------

Marlene Hilliard
08/31/2000 10:59 AM
To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Assignment of Oasis Pipeline contracts

The Oasis Pipeline Contracts are still being routed for signature.  However, 
I received this e-mail from Stacey Neuweiler to continue business as ENA not 
HPLC.

Thank You.

Marlene Hilliard
---------------------- Forwarded by Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT on 08/31/2000 
10:52 AM ---------------------------
Stacey Neuweiler   08/31/2000 10:50 AM

To: Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect
cc:  
Subject: Assignment of Oasis Pipeline contracts

Per Tom Martin's request, please continue business as ENA, not HPLC for 
September 1,2000.  Until we know the future of Houston Pipeline, we will 
continue transacting as ENA.  Thank you very much for all of your help with 
this.

Stacey Neuweiler
713-853-3952