Subject: Enron On-line - HPL Interruptible Transport GTC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 07:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ed & Lauri,

Attached is a very rough draft of the GTC for HPL's Interruptible Intrastate 
Transportation service transacted via Enron On-Line.  Gerald is out of the 
office this week (Cabo San Lucas, no less) but we wanted to get a rough draft 
to you so you could see the format and structure of the GTC.  We'd like to 
sit down sometime next week with the two of you and David Forester to flush 
out the process some more.  For several provisions we'll need to determine 
exactly how the transaction will take place on Enron On-line before we can 
appropriately draft such provisions and determine what terminology to use.  

Note: The 311 GTC is exactly the same as the Intrastate except of course for 
section 2 - Regulation.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886