Subject: 20/20 Financials
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Eva,  Attached below please find updated information for Schedules 3.1(i) and 
3.1(g).  Please call with any questions.  Shonnie
----- Forwarded by Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT on 09/11/2000 01:18 PM -----

	Karry Kendall
	09/11/2000 11:43 AM
		 
		 To: Shonnie Daniel
		 cc: Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Pierce/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rhett 
Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: 20/20 Financials

Revised version attached.  The only changes from Friday's version are changes 
to deferred vs current Federal Income Tax (see the Wayne Piece e:mail which I 
will also forward to you).  Tax's best estimates given current information is 
that there should be $503,220 of deferred tax liability on ECT Powder River 
and a negative deferred tax liability of $8,609 on ECT Wind River at June 30, 
2000.  Please call if you have questions.