Subject: Re: Project 20/20 Closing Checklist
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sean, 

A few comments.

1.  The counterparty to the Basic Documents is NBP, not NBILP
2.  There are three assignment and assumption agreements (I.C.)
 a.  NBP and ENA 
                b. NBP, ECT-WR-Z, L.L.C. and ECT-WR-B, L.L.C.
               c.  NBP, ECT-PR-Z, L.L.C. and ECT-PR-B, L.L.C.
3.  I.E. and F. should be deleted.
4.  I.D. -  the Master Services Agreement is between ENA and NBP and has nine 
service schedules
5.  On Third Party Consents, add the Release Agreement between Lost Creek and 
ENA and the Release Agreement between Fort Union and ENA.
6.  Jason forwarded the NCO Omnibus Consent to Assignment this morning, add 
that to the Third Party Consents.
7.  We are closing 20/20 prior to the Term Conversion on Lost Creek.
8.  Under other Closing Items, I want to talk to you about item F.  Consent 
to Assignment for Fort Union.
9.  Under Other Closing Items, I think H and I can be deleted.  I don't know 
what those are.
10.  Under the Basic documents, Administrative Services Agreement to be 
executed by NBP and NBP Services Corporation.

	"Sean Bunk" <[email-masked]>
	09/11/2000 12:08 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "HAL HALTOM" <[email-masked]>, "JASON PETERS" 
<[email-masked]>, "ROB TAYLOR" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Project 20/20 Closing Checklist

Attached please find a draft of the Closing Checklist for Project 20/20.

The Closing Checklist currently includes alternate provisions depending on 
whether the Closing Date of Project 20/20 occurs prior to or after the Term 
Conversion of Wind River.  Please let me know if the checklist should be 
revised to reflect the Closing Date occurring prior to the Term Conversion 
Date.

Please feel free to call me at (713) 220-4427 if you have any questions or 
comments or if I can be of further assistance.

S.B.

 - ClosingC.DOC