Subject: Re: Crescendo/Wildhorse Gathering Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

When Gerald returned yesterday, he told me that he had unearthed Exhibit A 
previously and that it had indeed covered  San Arroyo , but not Badger Wash.

	Joan Quick
	09/11/2000 04:29 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Dan J Bump/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Barbara N 
Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Crescendo/Wildhorse Gathering Agreement

Ken has faxed me a copy of Exhibit "A" - San Arroyo properties encumbered by 
the Gathering Agreement.  I was hoping that maybe just the Dakota, or just 
the Entrada properties were tied to this contract, but it is all the San 
Arroyo properties.

Gerald - I will give you your copy Tues am.
Mark - I will send a copy to you via interoffice mail.  I will not fax, since 
what I have is already hard to read.

joan