Subject: Re: Conoco, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Executables incorporating Conoco's changes were sent out on August 16th.  I 
have not received anything back from them yet.  I'll call Maria Hendrix at 
Conoco and see what the status is.  As far as Confirmation #96019743, I know 
I did not send it  to Conoco myself; I think I routed it to you for signature 
and transmittal but I can't really recall.  A copy of the confirm is attached 
for your reference.

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886

	Jackie Morgan
	09/13/2000 04:18 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Conoco, Inc.

Did we ever come to terms with Conoco regarding the requested changes to our 
contract # 96023191?  I got a copy of a Confirmation for the Data Room from 
Eric but I still show the contract as being not executed.  Did the 
Confirmation # 96019743 get sent to Conoco or is it part of the contract 
language issue? 

I'll be out of the office until Monday.  Thanks for any information you may 
have regarding Conoco.

Jackie