Subject: EOL Transaction Walk-Thru Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

The above referenced meeting has been cancelled per Julie Gomez, however Ed 
Gottlob would like to still meet with you during this time.  

Wednesday, September 20th
3:00 - 4:30 pm
EB38c2

Please call me if you have any questions/problems.

Laura Harder
Ext 3-1994

---------------------- Forwarded by Laura Harder/Corp/Enron on 09/18/2000 
01:15 PM ---------------------------

Laura Harder
09/18/2000 01:14 PM
To: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Savita Puthigai/NA/Enron@Enron, Jackie 
Morgan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Heather Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Houser/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Kim 
Weldon/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cecilia Olvera/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: EOL Transaction Walk-Thru Meeting

Please be advised that the above referenced meeting, scheduled for this 
Thursday 9/20 from 3::00-4:30, has been cancelled and will be rescheduled at 
a later date.  We apologize if this causes you any inconvenience.

Laura
Ext 3-1994