Subject: Project 20/20 - Closing Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cris,  

 Attached please find the Master Service Agreement and the 9 Service 
Schedules.  The Purchase and Sale Agreement and  Exhibits E-1, E-2, F, G, and 
H are attached below. Gerald Nemec will be forwarding the Schedules to the 
Purchase and Sale Agreement to you by E Mail.  We will be delivering hard 
copies of Exhibits  A and D, which are maps.  These documents will have minor 
revisions (i.e. notice addresses, dates etc.) but are otherwise in final 
form.  Please call with any questions.  Shonnie

----- Forwarded by Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT on 09/18/2000 05:26 PM -----

	"HAL HALTOM" <[email-masked]>
	09/18/2000 03:07 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Project 20/20 - Closing Documents

Attached are clean copies of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and Exhibits 
E-1, E-2, F, G, and H.  The Purchase and Sale Agreement has been revised to 
incorporate today's changes.  Hal.

 - HOU_562951_11.DOC
 - HOU_571225_4.DOC
 - HOU_572248_2.DOC
 - HOU_571298_2.DOC
 - HOU_571259_2.DOC
 - HOU_571304_2.DOC