Subject: Re: Wildhorse Nomination Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 06:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

The second attachment is the listing of well names and meter numbers.

---------------------- Forwarded by Joan Quick/HOU/ECT on 09/25/2000 01:39 PM 
---------------------------
From: Joan Quick on 09/25/2000 01:39 PM
To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Whitt@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Arvel Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Wildhorse Nomination Letter  

Gerald,

The first attachment is my changes to your letter, which are in bold.  We 
also need to know what the NWPL interconnect meter number is, so that our 
people can schedule the gas on NWPL from that meter to wherever/whatever they 
want to do with the gas.  We/I also need to send Wildhorse something to 
inform them of the  contact list - names and phone numbers, and let them know 
where to send the transport invoice to.  Should this be in the same letter, 
or a different one.... per my conversations with Becky at Wildhorse, they 
need this information set up in their system before we nom.  I'll be here 
this afternoon.  Please call.

To: Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Whitt@ECT, Barbara Gray, Arvel Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Wildhorse Nomination Letter

Attached for your review is a draft of Wildhorse Nomination Letter.  Please 
review and provide any comments.  Mark & Joan, I need help with the 
nomination format and facts in the first paragraph.