Subject: Tejas-Kingsville ICA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the Tejas Kingsville Interconnect Agreement with the most recent 
changes.  

Note:  The previous version of this Agreement had a cap of $27,000.00 for 
costs incurred by TGPL (& reimbursed by HPL) for the construction of the TGPL 
Facilities and the TGPL Operated Facilities.  In this version HPL is 
constructing the TGPL Operated Facilities therefore the only costs incurred 
by TGPL will be for the TGPL Facilities (i.e. the $27,000.00 figure is no 
longer applicable).  The document currently limits reimbursement to 
reasonable costs.  If you feel a hard cap on expenses for the TGPL Facilities 
(the tap, riser and valve) is required, I need a dollar amount to add that 
provision to the document.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886